M.sc Nursing-Eligibility Criteria
- The basic criteria you should achieve to start your m.cc degree is passing your B.sc in nursing with a minimum aggregate mark of 55% from any college or institution approved by the Indian nursing council.
- The applicant should be registered by the state nursing council as a nurse, midwife or anything similar to that.
- A Minimum work experience of one year before or after post graduation in B.sc is another important criterion.
- Also the aspirant should have a clear medical record to prove that they are healthy and fit for the job.
Future prospect of M.sc Nursing
There is a load of opportunity if you are thinking of going for higher studies in nursing. According to the current situation when India is facing the global pandemic of Covid 19, there is always a shortage of efficient nurses.
- Nursing supervisor
- In-charge of nurse
- Executive in nursing
- Clinical instructor
Why Choose M.Sc. in Nursing?
Also, there are certain extra benefits of opting for a higher study in nursing.
- Raise in your pay
- More flexible work hour
- Getting more experience and knowledge in the field
- Getting a higher position