Admission For International Students
Admissions will be made as per the INC guidelines and the norms Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences. Prospectus and application can be obtained from Principal.
- SSC or any equivalent examination showing date of birth and other particulars of the candidate.
- Memorandum of Marks of the qualifying examination making eligible for admission i.e. Intermediate or Equivalent Examination
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution in which the candidate studied last.
- Certificate of social status in case of those who belongs to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribes or Backward Classes issued by an Officer prescribed
- Migration certificate is not required for karnataka students
- 10 passport size photographs
We’re here and ready to help you. Fill in the form or Contact us and someone from our team will get right back to you as soon as possible.