Post B.Sc. Nursing- Eligibility criteria
- The candidate should have passed the higher secondary or the 10+2 or any examination equivalent that is approved by the university for this purpose.
- If the candidate opt for the 10+1 before or in the year 1986 will be counted as eligible for admission.
- One should be registered as an R.N.R.M under the State Nursing Registration Council. Also he or she must have a degree certificate as General Nurse or Midwife.
- The male’s nurses who are trained before the execution of the newly added courses should have documents proving that their training is approved by the state nursing council. The same goes for the midwifery.
- The candidate should acquire at least a 55% marks in their General Nursing course.
- The maximum age limit should be 48 years on the month of august 31 of the year you take your admission.
Post B.sc Nursing Courses- Career Prospects
Post B.sc Nursing is a more in-depth study with hands-on experience in this field.
- Nursing assistance
- Instructor of nursing
- Instructor of Practical Nursing
- Associate Dean
- Nursing Critical care Manager
- Nursing assistant director
- Nursing assistant in medical Telemetry.